Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'm Excited!!!


As Big Kev would say "Im Excited", for the first time in quite a while I am getting excited about the future.

Its exciting to know that you don't really know what is going to happen in the future. In the next 10 seconds, 10 days, 10 months or 10 years. For me, the thought of not knowing is quite exhilarating. Sure I have plans for what I would like to do, but life happens and things change.

Its even more exciting when you throw God into the mix. God has such amazing plans for everyones life and I am really anticipating what God is going to do in my life and through my life. I know its going to be far more amazing than I can even fathom.

He has amazing plans for your life too. Bigger than what you have even thought you could achieve. With God we can do so much more than we could without him.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future JEREMIAH 29:11

This is how excited I am!!!

No comments: