Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Little Things

Being a uni student means I very rarely have two dollars to spare. I remember times of eating mi goreng noodles with frozen vegies cause I only had $5 for food that week. It’s amazing to learn how little you can actually live off and still feel at total peace with joy overflowing in your life.

Over the last few years I have had a few moments where I have thought‘hmmmmmm…..I’d love to have a copy of CD’. However, money usually limited me and it meant I could never afford to buy the CD’s I would have liked to.

Late last week I heard DC Talks song ‘In The Light’ on the radio and thought that I would love to hear more of their music. Today I went to the op-shop and low and behold, there in the music area was not only one, but two DC Talk CD’s. I was blown away. It’s situations like that, which remind me that God cares about every facet of our lives.

He cares about everything, absolutely everything. There isn’t one area of your life, which he doesn’t want to be a part of, to share with you - his son or daughter, his creation. It’s hard to comprehend that God cares about your life and loves you unconditionally. I often struggle with the concept. But when you think about it, why would you want to worship a God who doesn’t care about every area of your life? What would be the point?

I love the fact that God cares about the little things, that he blesses me continually, on a daily basis. Look to him and he will fulfil your needs, no matter how big or small.

No comments: